The snow is starting to melt, the birds are starting to chirp, and the weather is getting warmer! Spring fever is setting in, especially in South Dakota, where the weather is unpredictable this time of year! That first sign of nicer weather gets me in the mood for spring cleaning!! However, the tasks may feel daunting! I have found the perfect Spring Cleaning day-to-day checklist that helps me stay on task and get the job done! Don’t forget to put the kids to work!
- Clean microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
- Organize and toss expired foods
- Scrub fridge and pantry
- Clean sink and organize under the sink
- Wipe down walls and cabinets
- Scrub floor
- Clean medicine cabinet and closet
- Declutter and trash any expired items (even make-up)
- Clean shower, tub, shower curtains, and walls
- Clean toilet, counter-top, mirror, floor
- Clean mirrors, windows, blinds, and curtains
- Declutter and organize closets and dressers
- Deep-clean mattress and bedding
- Vacuum or mop floors
- Clean cushions, windows, blinds, and curtains
- Clean and rugs, chairs and tables
- Dust furniture and electronics
- Declutter and toss!
- Clean walls, fixtures, fans
- Clean windows, blinds and curtains
- Declutter any extra bedrooms
- Clean garage
- Get yard ready for spring!